About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Friday 6 December 2013

Plastic Soldier Company T-70 Light Tank


My sincerest apologies to anyone who actually wanted to see me post. I have a ton of photos I took a few months ago, that I will post here every couple days (maybe with less writing, and more talking in the comments so I could post them faster). I just never feel like writing something and sorting through these photos, while I got things to do and models to paint!

But just because I haven't been posting, does not mean I haven't been painting. If anything I'd say my new technique for painting infantry has greatly ameliorated. I have devised two separate techniques: one for medieval (fantasy) and the other for WW2.



These little suckers were easy to build, and tiny as hell. My smallest tanks.


They came out a little glossy in the photos.



Here is the Soviet tank force so far.


Noww that I'm done with my Russian photos, would you guys wanna see my new WW2 American M3 halftracks and M5 Stuarts? Or my Gulf War Us Marines force?

Thanks for reading!
FF

No comments:

Post a Comment