Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Medieval Arab Infantry Pt.1 (Hat El Cid Elmoravids)

Here are some of my Arab infantrymen. They are from the Hat Elmoravid box, which comes with a whopping 100 or so figures. Simple detail and easy to paint a lot of them. These are from when I first got them, when I was painting them a lot more drab and sandy looking, whereas my more recnt figures look more colorful.



 






Once again these are not historicaly accurate, simply pure imagination. I really love this set and would love to get the Andalusian sister set (if I can ever find it). The Arab army I am looking to build might be around 350 infantry figures (3 per stand) representing an even larger army.

Like it or hate it, leave a comment or criticism, all are welcome.

Thanks for visiting,
FF

6 comments:

  1. I like what you've done with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the Osprey series are very helpful for giving color schemes.
      FF

      Delete
  2. Great job, my favorite is the archer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I got the inspiration from the Sarranids of the Mount and Blade games for his colors.
      FF

      Delete
  3. Τhey do look the part mate!
    Excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete