About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Airfix 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf110E/E-2 Trop.

Back to my bread and butter, WW2.

Today I will be featuring one of the planes I built and painted about a year ago, yet just realized was not uploaded.

It is not 100% accurate, and only my third plane, completely botching the first two. It will serve for wargaming though, as a bomber for my DAK and Italians.

Excellent medium sized plane, and goes for very cheap (16$ in my country). Very nicely detailed and an excellent strong mold. Even comes with two little pilots, although they is definitely nothing noteworthy about their quality.











This was more of an experiment which taught me a lot, and my first plane I didn't completely wreck.

Thanks for viewing, and for those who like elephants, I might post my Hat Indian war elephants painted up to be Persian styled.

Have a good evening,
FF

8 comments:

  1. Excellent work. I like the 110, it's a beatiful plane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is. I'm a big fan of the medium and extra large sized planes.
      FF

      Delete
  2. I'm guessing Airfix must have redone this model as it seems very well detailed from what I remember of their kits. Excellent work, although I see you are having some decal problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm still working on my decal applying techniques. I had put glue under them which I noticed destroys them in the long run.

      Thanks
      FF

      Delete
  3. Nice kit and beautifully painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stryker, Airfix definitely did well molding this one.
      FF

      Delete
  4. Cracking! I can hardly believe it's an Airfix kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Airfix can make some nice planes nowadays!
      FF

      Delete