About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Monday 12 November 2018

A return to form

Well, it's been a while.

Since my last post over 2 years ago, I've finally got around to getting my Blogger account back under my control and to pick up the brushes.

It's been a crazy few years, by far the most eventful in my life. From joining the army to losing my mother, to moving to the other side of this giant country, my life style is very different than the one I lived when posting here.

I'll be honest, I haven't touched the brushes much or painted in the last few years, but I have kept my collection, and just recently bought some more models. I had to very hastily move my collection across the country and unfortunately break a lot of my models in the process.

I'm still settling in on this side of the country, and have recently changed to using acrylic paints since I had to throw my enormous enamel paint collection when leaving the east.

Not making any promises, but I will try to start updating this blog again, from models to firearms, along with old war memorabilia I've accumulated over these years.

Thank you for your patience, whoever is still reading this!
FF


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. Hope you enjoy your return to the hobby, and your time in the army as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean, I'm slowly getting time in to paint and almost enjoying it as much as I did.

      Delete
  2. Just found this tonight. Those 1/72 scale figures look amazing.

    ReplyDelete