About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Sunday 11 November 2012

Gone, but not forgotten...

For a man who collects, builds and paints miniature military models every day all year round, I think it's necessary for me to pay my respects to all veterans, who have to deal with these horrible memories, and to those who didn't come back, and who remain on those fields overseas, or even near there homes. RIP to all honourable men and women who have payed the ultimate sacrifice for others, and to those who survived, and who have to move on, and to those who are still in action, and keeping us in the free state that we are.

I don't think i can think of a more appropriate photo 
than that of the tomb of the unknown soldier in Ottawa, 
covered in poppies.


Thank you, and keep well.
FF

No comments:

Post a Comment